Gel Candles Workshop
Ocean Theme Gel Candle Making Workshop in collaboration with Lippan Art Studio.
Gel candle making is a fun and economical way to create stunning long-lasting scented candles, as gel candles burn 3-4 times longer than traditional wax candles. The gel candles are made with a transparent gel that perfectly shows off bright colors and glitter, which is perfect for creating dramatic-looking candles for special occasions.
In this 1.5-hour workshop, Artist Mansi Bavishi from Lippan Art Studio will guide you on
– How to Build the base of the candle
– Learn how to use a variety of embeds to add decoration to your candles
– Learn How to Safely Work with Plants on the Inside of a Container Candle
– Learn how to use the correct fragrance for this type of wax
– Learn how to be able to make a candle that burns well and is not a fire hazard.
– Learn how to repurpose old candles
– Learn about Memory Burn
Each participant at the end of the session,
– Will take home 2 X 18 In ocean–theme Scented Gel Candles in Wine Glasses
Price per person: 300 AED
Why Ocean Theme?
Disconnect to Reconnect
In our everyday lives, we are constantly bombarded with sensory stimuli, whether from our devices, busy homes, and offices, or hectic city streets. Our brains require downtime, yet we rarely get enough of it. Being around water gives the brain and the senses a rest from overstimulation. The ocean simplifies sounds, offering a white noise that literally drowns out other noise and distractions. Visual stimuli is also softened and lessened, offering an unfettered horizon that is free from the flashing distracting bombardment of visual stimuli that we are so acquainted with. The ocean offers us a delightful cognitive break because there’s simply less information to process. Our brains don’t shut down, they keep working, but in a different way that is more focused on simple awareness, creativity and spaciousness.
The by or in the ocean has been proven to induce a meditative state that makes us happier, healthier, calmer, more creative, and more capable of connection.