PERSON'S AUCTION HOUSE
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email Address, First & Last Name, Phone Number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code…
And when you visit Person’s Auction, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse Person’s Auction, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to Person’s Auction website, and information about how you interact with our website. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
· Communicate with you.
· Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
· When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
· To notify you about changes to our Service
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do
· To provide customer care and support
· To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues
· We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our website.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use Person’s Auction.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
• Google Analytics
Disclosure Of Data Legal Requirements
Persons Auction, may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· To comply with a legal obligation
· To protect and defend the rights or property of Person’s Auctions.
· To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
· To protect against legal liability
YOUR ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may review and edit your personal information on the website by accessing your ” MY ACCOUNT” on login
When you place a bid through the Site, we will maintain your bid Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18
If you have questions and/or require more information, do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com / +971 4 5689697).